- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- [Photo] ′Infinity Challenge,′ ′Real Man′ and More Go Glam at MBC Entertainment Awards 2013.12.30 10:32
- MC So E Hyun enters the scene The best of MBC′s variety stars hit the red carpet for the 2013 MBC Entertainment Awards, held at the MBC studio in Yeoido on December 29. Photo credit: Hea Jung Min..
- Jung Hyung Don and Defconn Spent Over 1.6 Million KRW in Japan on Food Alone 2013.12.27 17:47
- Jung Hyung Don and Defconn proved their love of food by confessing that they spent over 1.6 million KRW (~1,500 USD) when they traveled to Japan. When Jung Hyung Don attended MBC’s Quiz to Change the World’s filming, he revealed Defconn’s desire for food. At one point during filming, Defconn trie..
- Kahi and SISTAR’s Soyou Reveal Their Killer Diet Meal Plans 2013.12.27 17:25
- Kahi and SISTAR’s Soyou, who are both recognized for having ‘goddess-like’ bodies among female singers, revealed their diet plans.. While filming MBC’s Quiz to Change the World, the two revealed how they maintain their weight. Both confessed that they go through killer diets before making a come..
- [Photo] SNSD and SISTAR Roll Out for ′KBS Song Festival′ Rehearsal 2013.12.27 16:35
- Hyoyeon and Seohyun arrive on the scene Participating idols came out in droves to rehearse for the KBS Song Festival, which is set to air on December 27. SNSD, SHINee, Infinite, B2ST, 2PM, miss A, 4minute, Kara, SISTAR, Teen Top, B1A4, Girl′s Day, A Pink, Secret, Crayon Pop are among the stars set ..
- TVXQ and Girl’s Day to Come Back on the Same Day with the Same Titles 2013.12.27 14:39
- TVXQ and Girl’s Day will be coming back on the same day, with the songs of the same title. Girl’s Day had tweeted a poster for the upcoming title song Something on December 27, along with a message, “Girl’s Day is coming back on January 3! Please stay tuned for the captivating song Something.” ..
- Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha Used to Date Different Guys Every Month 2013.12.26 17:44
- Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha recently joined JTBC’s Witch Hunt as a special guest, sharing her stories and tips on dating. During a part of the show called, ‘Turn Off the Green Light,’ in which people share their concerns about their lover through a phone call and ask the panel whether they should s..