- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- SNSD Sets New Record in Japan by Topping Oricon Chart 2014.07.29 10:03
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) set another new record in Japan. SNSD’s Japanese best album The Best, released on July 23, has ranked number one on Oricon’s weekly chart, following the daily chart, proving the girls’ popularity in Japan. In addition to topping Oricon’s weekly chart with its first full..
- Girl’s Day So Jin Confirmed as MC of New Variety Show ‘Idol School’ 2014.07.28 14:55
- Girl’s Day’s So Jin will be taking the mic for MBC Music’s Idol School. MBC Music told Newsen on July 28, “So Jin has recently been confirmed as the MC as Idol School. She will be hosting the show along with broadcaster Jun Hyun Moo and singer Kim Yeon Woo.” According to the affiliate, Idol Sch..
- [Weekend Talk] Top Quotes from 2AM, SNSD, B2ST and More 2014.07.27 14:00
- Stars talked about all sorts of things this week, from shouts of frustration to drunken antics. All were also plunged in sadness with the passing away of TV personality Yoo Chae Young. Read what the stars had to say in this week′s Weekend Talk...
- [Weekend Roundup] Big Bang, EXO, JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong and More Top Star SNS Photos 2014.07.27 12:00
- Summer is finally here and the stars have been enjoying their summer days with their friends, family, co-workers or even alone. Some have decided to take trips far away for a summer get-away while others celebrated their daily lives by keeping their spirits high. If you′ve missed out on the star SN..
- Sunmi Wants to Show Her Real Self through Variety Show 2014.07.26 16:00
- Sunmi showed off her quirky side with a recent photoshoot. Sunmi recently attended a photoshoot with the August issue of fashion magazine Dazed and Confused, leaving behind her usual lovely and soft image. Despite filming in the early morning, Sunmi reportedly brightened up the atmosphere with her c..
- Infinite’s Hoya Didn’t Talk to His Father for Eight Years.. 2014.07.25 14:04
- Infinite’s Hoya brought up his relationship with his father on broadcast. While recording MBC’s Quiz to Change the World, Hoya revealed, “I stopped talking to my father after I dropped out of high school without telling my parents.” Hoya, who was originally studying to enter a police academy, be..