Go to contents

[Battle] Wonder Girls′ Yubin Beats SISTAR′s Hyolyn

Rating Rating more One Star

2015.09.05 11:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee

The competition was extremely close in last week′s Battle, which featured two idol rappers set to appear on Mnet′s Unpretty Rapstar 2, but we′re ready to name the winner!

[Battle] Wonder Girls′ Yubin Beats SISTAR′s Hyolyn

We were unsure who would take the win, as Yubin and Hyolyn ran a tight race all week, but it was the Wonder Girls member who clinched the win in the end.


Yubin beat Hyolyn with 52.4 percent of votes, leaving Hyolyn with the remaining 47.6 percent of votes.


This week, we want to know which idol actor′s drama you′re looking forward to the most, so Unpretty Rapstar 2, so vote now!

Tag
Hyolyn (SISTAR) 20150905 Yubin (Wonder Girls) 20150905 Battle 20150905
Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.

ENEWS WORLD

search news