Go to contents

[Battle] Fans Prefer SNSD′s Sexy & Fierce Concept

Rating Rating more One Star

2015.08.29 11:00 Mwave Nancy Lee

Girls′ Generation (SNSD) is going for two different concepts with double title songs Lion Heart and You Think, and we asked you which SNSD you prefer in our Battle last week.


Read on to see the results!

[Battle] Fans Prefer SNSD′s Sexy & Fierce Concept

Sexy and fierce SNSD won over retro glam SNSD, the former garnering 57.8 percent of votes, while the latter picked up the remaining 42.2 percent of votes.


The difference wasn′t huge, however, proving that SNSD can pretty much pull of any concept it wants.


This week, we want to know which idol rapper will rule Unpretty Rapstar 2, so vote now!

Tag
Girls′ Generation (SNSD) 20150829 Battle 20150829
Any copying, republication or redistribution of Mwave's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from Mwave. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.

ENEWS WORLD

search news