Go to contents

[Battle] BEAST′s Yoon Du Jun Beats SHINee′s Minho

Rating Rating more One Star

2015.08.22 11:00 Mwave Nancy Lee

The competition was on last week, when we pit two athletic idols against each other, and now, we′re ready to name a winner!

[Battle] BEAST′s Yoon Du Jun Beats SHINee′s Minho

BEAST′s Yoon Du Jun and SHINee′s Minho went head to head in the polls, and despite maintaining a tight race throughout the week, Yoon Du Jun ultimately came out as the victor.


Yoon Du Jun took 53 percent of the votes, leaving Minho to pick up the remaining 47 percent of votes.


This week, we want to know which Girls′ Generation (SNSD) comeback concept is your favorite, so vote now!

Tag
Yoon Du Jun (Highlight) 20150822 Minho (SHINee) 20150822 Battle 20150822
Any copying, republication or redistribution of Mwave's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from Mwave. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.

ENEWS WORLD

search news