Go to contents

[Battle] SHINee′s Minho Beats TVXQ′s U-Know Yunho

Rating Rating more One Star

2015.06.13 10:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee

The results of our Rap God Battle are in!

And it looks like SHINee′s Minho can hold onto the title.

[Battle] SHINee′s Minho Beats TVXQ′s U-Know Yunho

Minho beat TVXQ′s U-Know Yunho with 75.6 percent of the votes, leaving Yunho with the remaining 24.4 percent of votes.

Keep dibidibi-ing, Minho!

[Battle] SHINee′s Minho Beats TVXQ′s U-Know Yunho

Tag
SHINee 20150613 Minho (SHINee) 20150613 Battle 20150613
Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.

ENEWS WORLD

search news