ZEST Cancels April Comeback and Advancement to Japan
Amidst a recent sexual assault scandal, ZEST has halted all of its activities.
ZEST′s agency, Zenith Media Contents told Newsen on March 6, "ZEST was planning on releasing a new album in April, but that has been postponed."
"An advancement into Japan was also planned, but for the most part, everything has been canceled. Since they are still idols, their image is taking a huge hit."
Earlier on March 5, the Gangnam Police Department stated that a woman in her 20s filed a lawsuit, claiming that a ZEST member sexually assaulted her once and then tried again. ZEST′s agency has since then said the claim was groundless.
"They met a few times with good feelings, but sexual assault is something that couldn′t happen. It most definitely didn′t happen. We even have recorded files of her pressuring the agency. We have records of the phone conversations as well, so if she continues to make false claims, we will reveal them all."
Photo Credit: Newsen
- ZEST 20150306