Go to contents

[Battle] Taetiseo Beats SISTAR

Rating Rating more Three Stars

2014.09.28 13:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee

Two of K-Pop′s top girl groups battled it out in the ring last week, and we′re ready to announce who came out on top!

[Battle] Taetiseo Beats SISTAR

Taetiseo, who recently returned as a unit group with Holler made its way to the top with 64.8 percent of votes, leaving SISTAR to settle for second place with 35.2 percent of votes.

[Battle] Taetiseo Beats SISTAR

Tag
SISTAR 20140928 Taetiseo 20140928 Battle 20140928
Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.

ENEWS WORLD

search news