[Ratings: Tues, 02.25.14] ‘Empress Ki’ Hits New High Again
There’s no stopping to MBC’s Empress Ki, which has been on a constant climb with minor bumps along the way.
On Tuesday night, the drama hit 28.6 percent, the closest it has been to 30 percent with the competition still fierce between Ki Seung Nyang (Ha Ji Won) and Tana Shiri (Baek Jin Hee), and Ta Hwan only having Ki Seung Nyang on his mind, even at the path of a poisoned arrow.
SBS A Warm Word completed its series, running a special on Tuesday night. The ratings were 5.7, but still higher than KBS’ The Full Sun.
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
1. MBC Empress Ki 27.7 →28.6
2. SBS A Warm Word (Special) 8.7 →5.7
3. KBS The Full Sun 3.8 →5.2
1. KBS Our Neighborhood Variety and Sports 5.7
2. SBS My Heart Beats 4.0
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research
Photo Credit: MBC.
- Ratings 20140226 Our Neighborhood′s Masters of Variety and Sports 20140226 My Heart Beats 20140226 Empress Ki 20140226 A Warm Word 20140226 The Full Sun 20140226