[Spoiler/Ratings: Tues, 01.21.14] ‘Prime Minister and I’ Brings in a Twist as Ratings Stay Low
Although it brought in a twist on Tuesday night, KBS’ Prime Minister and I stayed low in the ratings game.
Just as Kwon Yul (Lee Bum Soo) finally decided to move on from his dead wife and open up his heart for Nam Da Jung (Yoona), it was revealed that Kwon Yul’s dead wife was actually not dead and still alive, bringing an unexpected love triangle into the picture.
Despite the twist, Prime Minister and I dropped 0.1 percent compared to the previous ratings.
MBC’s Empress Ki, on the other hand, hit its all-time high with 22.6 percent as Ki Seung Nyang (Ha Ji Won) officially began her revenge.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
1. MBC Empress Ki 20.8 →22.6
2. SBS A Warm Word 10.8 →11.3
3. KBS Prime Minister and I 6.1 →6.0
1. KBS Our Neighborhood Variety and Sports 7.0
2. SBS My Heart Beats 3.9
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research
Photo Credit: KBS
- Ratings 20140122 Our Neighborhood′s Masters of Variety and Sports 20140122 My Heart Beats 20140122 Prime Minister and I 20140122 Empress Ki 20140122 A Warm Word 20140122