Different Singer Cleared of Suspicions Related to Open World Case
A singer ‘B’, who was originally under suspicion to be the singer ‘A’ who was brought in as a part of the investigation regarding the Open World Entertainment trainee rape case because the exact name of A was never released, said he was “very ruffled” but on the other hand felt “it’s a relief that the exact facts became known on the afternoon of April 17.”
B, a popular singer who is currently active, said, “I felt bad all day on April 17 because of the absurd misunderstandings. It was a case for which I couldn’t step forward to say it wasn’t me, so I just stayed put. Thankfully, on the afternoon of April 17, the name of the real person who was brought in as the suspect became known among the reporters and officials, so the issue was resolved.”
A source close to B also said, “All of the singers that were under suspicion had schedules on the day A was said to have brought in. Everyone suffered because of the absurd suspicions.”
The source added, “We felt uncomfortable because the suspicions continued despite that the police had said [singer A] wasn’t a famous celebrity, and that he’s not signed with Open World Entertainment. It’s a relief that the suspicions have been resolved.”
Soon after the arrest of the agency head, the police revealed that a singer A had been brought in as a suspect in the case. Although the police had said that A was not signed with the agency and that he’s not a popular singer, some continued to voice their suspicions on whether A really wasn’t under the agency. The singer is definitely not a part of the agency, and is currently not active.
In an official notice it posted on its webpage on April 17, Open World Entertainment also said, ‘Statements that celebrities signed with Open World were involved in the case are not true, and they are completely unrelated to the affair.’
- Open World Entertainment 20120418