Go to contents

[K-Pop Battle] Super Junior’s Eunhae Beats Bom & Hi

Rating Rating more Three Stars

2013.12.28 16:00 Mwave Nancy Lee

Last week, two unit groups fought it out in the ring in our K-Pop Battle, but there was a sure winner.

[K-Pop Battle] Super Junior’s Eunhae Beats Bom & Hi

Super Junior’s Donghae & Eunhyuk took the win with a whopping 88.4 percent of votes, leaving Bom & Hi to settle for second with the remaining 11.6 percent of votes.

Our favorite bromance Eunhae proved once again that it’s unbeatable!

[K-Pop Battle] Super Junior’s Eunhae Beats Bom & Hi

Thanks for voting, and remember to check out our latest K-Pop Battle!

Tag
2NE1 20131228 Park Bom (2NE1) 20131228 Super Junior 20131228 Eunhyuk (Super Junior) 20131228 Donghae (Super Junior) 20131228 Lee Hi 20131228 Battle 20131228
Any copying, republication or redistribution of Mwave's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from Mwave. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.

ENEWS WORLD

search news