Go to contents

[K-Pop Battle] Infinite’s L Beats f(x)’s Sulli

Rating Rating more Three Stars

2013.10.12 15:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee

Last week’s K-Pop Battle featured two scandal-ridden idols, Infinite’s L and f(x)’s Sulli, and we’re ready to announce which star’s rumored romance affected our readers the most.

[K-Pop Battle] Infinite’s L Beats f(x)’s Sulli

L and Sulli were neck and neck throughout the poll, but the Infinite member ultimately beat out the f(x) member with 56.2 percent of the votes. Sulli, meanwhile, picked up the remaining 43.8 percent of votes.

With L’s fan sites going on hiatus since his scandal with Chocolate Girl Kim Do Yeon broke, it’s not all that surprising that our readers were affected by the rumors as well.

[K-Pop Battle] Infinite’s L Beats f(x)’s Sulli

Thanks for voting, and don’t forget to vote in this week’s epic K-Pop Battle.

Tag
f(x) 20131012 Infinite 20131012 L (Infinite) 20131012 Sulli 20131012 Battle 20131012
Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.

ENEWS WORLD

search news