Go to contents

[K-Pop Battle] f(x)’s Amber Beats SNSD’s Jessica

Rating Rating more Three Stars

2013.09.01 13:00 Mwave Nancy Lee

Last week, we matched up two popular girl group members with opposite personalities in our K-Pop Battle, and social butterfly Amber of f(x) beat out SNSD’s ice princess Jessica to take the win.

[K-Pop Battle] f(x)’s Amber Beats SNSD’s Jessica

The f(x) member took a strong lead in the poll, garnering 72 percent of the votes and leaving Jessica to take the remaining 28 percent.

It appears the fans haven’t yet warmed up to the ice princess yet.

[K-Pop Battle] f(x)’s Amber Beats SNSD’s Jessica

In the meantime, be sure to vote for your favorite idol star in our latest K-Pop Battle, featuring two of today’s hottest dancers in the idol world.

Tag
f(x) 20130901 Amber [f(x)] 20130901 Battle 20130901
Any copying, republication or redistribution of Mwave's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from Mwave. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.

ENEWS WORLD

search news