Go to contents

[K-Pop Battle] Jay Park Beats JYJ’s Kim Junsu

Rating Rating more Three Stars

2013.07.14 15:00 Mwave Nancy Lee

Last week, we pit two of today’s hottest male idols, Jay Park and JYJ’s Kim Junsu, against each other, and the results are in!

[K-Pop Battle] Jay Park Beats JYJ’s Kim Junsu

Jay Park, who recently returned with I Like 2 Party beat the JYJ member with 57.4 percent of votes, leaving Kim Junsu with the remaining 42.6 percent of votes.

Kim Junsu’s performance in our K-Pop Battle wasn’t too shabby, but it wasn’t enough to knock Jay Park out of the top spot.

This week, we’re pitting two more male idols against each other, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorite now!

Tag
Jay Park 20130714 Battle 20130714
Any copying, republication or redistribution of Mwave's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from Mwave. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.

ENEWS WORLD

search news