Go to contents

[K-Pop Battle] Jang Keun Suk Beats Big Bang’s Daesung

Rating Rating more Three Stars

2013.03.15 05:00 Mwave Nancy Lee

Asia’s Prince, Jang Keun Suk and Big Bang’s Daesung, who are currently battling it out on the music charts in Japan with their respective releases, went head to head in our K-Pop Battle last week, and we’re ready to announce who came out on top.

[K-Pop Battle] Jang Keun Suk Beats Big Bang’s Daesung

Although Big Bang member Daesung’s solo album soared on Japan’s Oricon charts, it was Jang Keun Suk who was victorious in our K-Pop Battle, garnering 62 percent of the votes, leaving Daesung to collect the remaining 38 percent of votes.

Meanwhile, Daesung is set to embark on a 25-concert solo tour for his new album on March 23, while Jang Keun Suk is partying it up on Team H’s 2013 Team H Party - I Just Wanna Have Fun tour.

This week, we’re pitting two idol groups. who are generations apart but currently boast incredible fandoms, against each other, so be sure to vote for your favorite!

Tag
Big Bang 20130315 Daesung (Big Bang) 20130315 Jang Keun Suk 20130315 Battle 20130315
Any copying, republication or redistribution of Mwave's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from Mwave. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.

ENEWS WORLD

search news