[Ratings: Wed, 01.16.13] Ratings Continue to Drop for ‘I Miss You’
Will MBC’s I Miss You be able to beat KBS’ Jeon Woochi?
That’s the question floating around as I Miss You is set to conclude on January 17. Despite the fact that the series is ending, the ratings continue to drop, as Jeon Woo Chi rises.
With one more episode to tie up all the heartache and emotional damage that continued from episode 1, I Miss You will have one last chance to pick itself back to number one, or forever be remembered as second place.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 27.9 percent
1. KBS Jeon Woochi 13.8 percent
2. MBC I Miss You 10.6 percent
3. SBS The Great Seer 9.3 percent
1. KBS Family 9.2 percent
2. MBC Radio Star 8.2 percent
3. SBS One Night of TV Entertainment 7.2 percent
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research
Photo Credit: MBC
- Radio Star 20130117 One Night of TV Entertainment 20130117 The Great Seer 20130117 Jeon Woochi 20130117 Ratings 20130117 I Miss You 20130117 Cheer Up, Mr. Kim 20130117 Shut Up Family 20130117